Summer Appetizers You Won’t Be Able to Go Without
06 Jul, 2018
EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.
This summer is all about celebrating with your loved ones, and the following appetizers promise to cause the best impression on your guests, no matter the reason for the celebration. (Related topic: event spaces)
RELATED: If you’re on the lookout for a celebration facility, event spaces or a bar/bat mitzvah facility visit Life Is the Place to Be’s Facebook page for daily updates and promotions. LIFE is Westchester’s newest special event location; they offer a modern industrial event space on the cutting edge of special event venues. If you need more info about events, or if you would like extra info on a particular service, do not hesitate to contact them or call them at 914.591.4400.
– Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce: Use a mandoline to turn the vegetables into paper-thin slices, and then find zen while you perfect filling and rolling each lovely bundle. It takes time and practice, so be sure to have a few extra rice wrappers on hand in case some tear.
– Bacon-Wrapped Prawns with Chipotle BBQ Sauce: Get your summer party started with Guy’s skewered shrimp wrapped in bacon with an easy chipotle barbecue sauce for dipping.
– Classic Deviled Eggs: Make room for this tried-and-true classic finger food; they’re guaranteed to be a hit at your next party.
– Alton Brown’s Guacamole: The avocados in Alton’s guacamole get mashed for uniform smoothness, allowing the textures and bright flavors from tomato and onion to really come through.
– Bruschetta: Red and yellow grape tomatoes are the stars of this two-bite appetizer. These juicy in-season bites only need a bit of garlic, oil, balsamic and basil before they’re spooned onto grilled baguette slices.
– Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed with Cilantro and Chiles: Juicy shrimp are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of garlic, jalapenos, scallions, and cilantro that also adds vibrant color to this two-bite appetizer.
– Grilled Oysters with Jalapeno-Herb Mignonette: When you shuck your oysters, make sure to leave as much of the oyster’s juices — its liquor — in the shell as possible so it stays moist. As for the Jalapeno-Herb Mignonette, if you aren’t into fresh cilantro, rest assured that fresh chives or tarragon can do the trick too.
EngageNewswire.com EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.