Top 20 Halloween Costume Ideas
05 Oct, 2018
EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.
If you’re still looking for the perfect Halloween costume for your next all hallows eve party, the following list may give you a few interesting ideas for you to rock on Halloween night. (Related topic: celebration facility)
Bear in mind that the following ideas are meant to be creative and funny. If you want a sexy bunny rabbit costume for Halloween, you can easily find it at any store. Now, if you are in a quest for unconventional and fun costumes that you might be even able to make yourself, read on!
RELATED: If you’re on the lookout for a bar/bat mitzvah facility, event spaces or a celebration facility to host your next party, check out LIFE’s Facebook page for daily updates and promotions. LIFE is Westchester’s newest special events location; they offer a modern industrial event space on the cutting edge of special event venues. If you need more info about events, or if you would like extra info on a particular service, do not hesitate to contact them or call them at 914.591.4400.
1. If you’ve seen mean girls but the main characters are too loaded of teenage drama, try turning yourself into Regina George’s mum instead. Overly “cool” mums can be quite scary sometimes.
2. Another costume from a movie could be Foxxy Cleopatra from Austin Power in Goldmember.
3. If you’re looking for a couple’s costume, why don’t you try ack & Rose from the movie Titanic? We know, the end is tragic and both of them would have fit perfectly on that floating door but you can’t deny it’s very romantic too
4. But enough with the movies, what about music icons? They also make easy and sometimes funny Halloween costume. You can try Kurt Cobain wearing a dress or one of Lady Gaga’s red carpet outfits. Remember the meat dress?
5. Are you Harry Potter fan? Why don’t you become the ultimate Quidditch player for Halloween?
6. If you prefer comic books instead of teen novels, you could go as Raven from Teen Titans.
7. And if you want to take it even further you and your friends could go as the whole Teen Titans crew.
8. Empowered females can throw a dice and choose some iconic characters like Rey from Star Wars or Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy.
9. Another fun costume for a duette is Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart, just make sure you can actually pull it off without being offensive.
10. If you’re into video games and want to look scary and potentially disturbing dress up as a nurse from Silent Hill.
EngageNewswire.com EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.