DIY Decorations for Your Thanksgiving Dinner
EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.
The perfect Thanksgiving decoration can be made at home. All you need is a sweet disposition, the right tools and feeling inspired. This article has a list of DIY decorations for Thanksgiving that will make your holiday season really special. (Related topic: event spaces)
RELATED: If you’re on the lookout for a bar/bat mitzvah facility, event spaces or a celebration facility to host your next party, check out LIFE’s Facebook page for daily updates and promotions. LIFE is Westchester’s newest special events location; they offer a modern industrial event space on the cutting edge of special event venues. If you need more info about events, or if you would like extra info on a particular service, do not hesitate to contact them or call them at 914.591.4400.
– Mason Jar Lamps. These have been pretty popular all year, and you can decorate them however you like. We suggest choosing autumn-like colors and a natural motif like maple leaves or wheat. Use pumpkin spice or apple pie scented candles for an extra special touch.
– If you have some jack o-lanterns from Halloween, bring them inside, paint them in copper and gold tones and use them as centerpieces. If said pumpkins are in no condition to become centerpieces, go get ones at a dollar store plastic pumpkins and spray paint them with a metallic finish to make them elegant.
– There’s a really old book at home that you’re unable to read from? Try turning it into a cute pumpkin sculpture to decorate a coffee table.
– Use some old brown fabric bags as pillowcases for the cushions in your porch. You can stamp them with Thank You messages and blessings.
– Build a thankful tree to remind your guests of the true meaning of Thanksgiving by presenting this wonderful tree that lists all of the best things in life.
– An Asian Pear Arrangement can also look great if you balance the heft of pear tree flowers with an equally sizable container. Place the tallest cuttings in the middle, and fan out with the shorter ones from there.
– A Pomegranate Centerpiece can also be a nice touch for your Thanksgiving decoration. You just need to cut each branch to a height that allows its heavy fruits to rest on the rim of your vase, and fill in the blanks with inexpensive foliage.
EngageNewswire.com EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.