The Ultimate Thanksgiving Dishes You Can Do in an Instant Pot
EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.
If you want to bring your instant pot A game for Thanksgiving dinner, here are the ultimate recipes for your Thanksgiving dinner. (Related topic: special events)
RELATED: If you’re on the lookout for a bar/bat mitzvah facility, event spaces or a celebration facility to host your next party, check out LIFE’s Facebook page for daily updates and promotions. LIFE is Westchester’s newest special events location; they offer a modern industrial event space on the cutting edge of special event venues. If you need more info about events, or if you would like extra info on a particular service, do not hesitate to contact them or call them at 914.591.4400.
– Instant pot mashed potatoes because no Thanksgiving table is complete without a bowl of delicious mashed potatoes.
– Creamed Corn is easy to make in an instant pot but if you want to save even more time, use frozen corn so you don’t have to deal with the mess of prepping a bunch of fresh corn cobs.
– Believe it or not, Pumpkin Cheesecake can be easily prepared in an instant pot. This might also help end the debate between pumpkin pie and cheesecake.
– A Green Bean Casserole is another popular side dish for Thanksgiving dinner parties. You can easily make this recipe in an instant pot and if you need to make a vegetarian version of it, all you have to do is swap out the bacon, in case that’s something you’re interested in.
– Cornbread can be easily made in an instant pot and there are thousands of recipes online for you to experiment.
– If you are part of the marshmallow-on-sweet-potato-casserole crowd, you’ll find a universe of opportunities in your instant pot.
– Your Turkey and Gravy can be saved if you’re really running out of time or didn’t have time to plan your menu far enough in advance. Find a pressure cooker Turkey recipe online and you’ll see how everything we’ll be ready on time.
– Mini Maple Bacon Pecan Pies you can use a separator and make individual pecan pies in your instant pot. Again, skip the bacon if you want to keep it vegetarian.
EngageNewswire.com EngageNewswire.com is a high ranking blog, press release and news publishing website. We publish content from trusted sources.