Carepaths EHR is a cloud-based health record and practice management solution.
Healthcare practitioners and different healthcare groups of various sizes can manage their practice and aid its growth with the help of one compact solution.
What does it include?
- Medical claims
- Eligibility checks
- Online scheduling
- Appointment reminders
- Ready to use clinical documentation
- Secure messaging platform
- Outcomes monitoring
- Customizable forms
These are only a few essential highlights of the Carepaths electronic health record and practice management solution. Clinicians can create a Digital Front Door so patients can quickly sign up for different medical services and book their appointments through the CarePaths app.
The platform facilitates communication between physicians and patients and helps make other processes run more smoothly (such as booking an appointment or messaging a medical expert).
Patients can also use the application to start teletherapy, complete different assessments, or directly message their therapist. For better therapy outcomes, clinicians can use the Automated Measurement–Based Care feature that helps streamline the process of product monitoring. Thus, clinicians can tailor their therapy and approach based on direct patient feedback.
- Ease of charting and prescribing
- Ease of finding the most appropriate templates when needed
- Easy to fill out clinical notes and file insurance claim forms
- The ability to use video therapy- or teletherapy
- Affordable cost & simple interface
- Easy to use for billing and taking notes
- Access to EOB’s from Medicare
- Beneficial and responsive customer support
- Straight-forward module / easy training
Carepaths is a practice management software that simplifies and grows your clinical practice. Additionally, It is a handy platform not only for healthcare providers but also for patients. Freelancers and mid-size and small businesses alike usually use Carepaths.
Additionally, Carepaths EHR offers different support options such as chat, knowledge base, email, helpdesk, and phone support. The platform represents a powerful tool for managing documentation, patients, treatments/therapies, and payments.