Tours are extremely popular, and you should opt for them while on your holiday. With the help of a tour, you can enjoy a beautiful new experience and get to see things you would otherwise not discover on your own. In Cabo San Lucas, visitors generally opt for Cabo nightlife tours, camel safari rides, boat tours but also Cabo ATV tours. An ATV tour represents a great way to escape the crowds for a little and enjoy some adrenaline on wheels. A typical ATV tour lasts for 4 hours, and hotel pick up/drop off is also included.
You will explore the beauties of the Los Cabos desert during a half-day magic experience on your Cabo ATV tours. You will get all the needed training and instructions before the tour starts. Also, you will receive all the required safety equipment that you will need during the ride. All you must do is get ready to enjoy some breathtaking scenery and a beautiful drive through the desert.
- Typically, you will get on board a 2-person 450cc Honda ATV
- Instructions, guiding & protective/safety gear included within the price
- Before the tour, you will have the chance to prepare on the practice loop to accommodate everything before you start in the desert
- Hotel pickup/drop-off is generally included- so you do not have to worry about any extra transportation
- Some other things generally included: access to hydration stations where you can refill your bottle and stay hydrated throughout the tour, park entry fees, ATV collision insurance, sometimes food and drinks are also included + some gratuities & souvenir photos. Always carefully read to see what exactly is included in your tour before heading out. You may have to pay extra for the ATV collision insurance, or the souvenir photos taken during the trip.
When you book your tour, you will be able to choose between different departure times. Just select the time most convenient to you. Some like to take such trips in the morning, while others are looking for some afternoon- evening fun. The wild canyon adventures will certainly make you feel amazing!