If you are looking for the best cabo san lucas whale watching tours, you will find them through Only Cabo Tours. Here, you will have the chance to browse through some amazing tours at advantageous prices. For example, you can book a Humpback whale watching tour for two adults or the whole family. You will get free cancelation to include- meaning that you can cancel your tour 24 hours in advance and get your money back. The tour typically lasts about 3 hours, and you will spend some of the most amazing 3 -4 hours out on the sea looking for whales.
On such a boat tour, you will have the chance to admire the dramatic marine life and spend a few hours of fun and relaxation. Generally, these tours are also accompanied by a marine biologist who will give you plenty of valuable information and details about marine life, the life of the whales, and so on. Get a glimpse of the beautiful whales making amazing splashes, and of course, don’t forget to get a few scenic photos at the Arch.
These tours are limited to 10 persons on board, so you will enjoy the silence and relaxation you need away from the crowds. You will certainly get personalized attention, but if you want even more privacy, you can search for more private tours (up to 8 people maximum).
- Learn plenty of interesting things about local marine life from an experienced marine biologist on the tour
- Enjoy the sun, the relaxation, and the silent hours out at sea
- Select from different departure times- some people prefer going in the mornings, while others prefer the sunset hours
- Up to 5 hours boat ride
- Receive free bottled water, and souvenir photos are available for purchase
- Hotel pick–up and drop-off included
- Learn plenty of interesting facts about the humpback whales
- Visit the most iconic symbols of Los Cabos- including the Arch
- For calm & serene oceans, opt for the morning tours- especially if you are traveling with small children