Those of you looking for an extreme adventure while on holiday, should definitely check out the Cabo zip line tours. Zip lines are basically pulleys suspended on a cable and they are usually made of stainless steel and mounted on a slope. Zip lines are designed to propel you from point A to point B in the most adventurous way you can imagine. You will travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable, of course wearing proper safety gear.
Cabo zip line tours are highly professional, and they include everything you need for a successful tour. Always purchase such tours through reliable tour operators and you will enjoy a few hours of extreme fun and adventure. In Cabo, you will have the chance to try some of the most intense circuits you can imagine and sometimes you will also have to walk between the lines basically hiking through some rocky spots in order to reach to your propelling point. Zip line tours are indeed filled with maximum adrenaline and adventure, and many tours allow you to fly through the amazing Canyon in Cabo, even 4 people at a time. It is important to mention that you will always receive the safest type of equipment for your “glide ride” on these lines.
Also, a zip line tour in Cabo will include the following:
- Free locker where you can keep your valuables/ items for the duration of the tour. You can safely deposit here your backpacks, cameras, and any other items that you definitely do not need while zip lining above a Canyon!
- Certified top quality grade equipment
- Highly skilled and certified guides for your tour
- Access to several hydration points
- You also get access to the Hanging Bridges, the pool and the Animal Sanctuary
Please keep in mind that cell phone use is prohibited during the experience. However, if you would like to record your amazing experience you can always rent a Go Pro camera at an affordable price. The security teams here are also certified by companies that specialize in equipment for outdoor activities.