VIORA is a next-generation laser treatment used with great success in many skin-related problems. The laser delivers treatments for facial, intimate, and body use, and it is regarded as one of the safest and most advanced treatments on the market for dealing with facial wrinkles, sagging skin, neck & facial fat, and more. Typically, the treatments are performed by a highly trained and skilled doctor who will program these treatments to suit your needs. The treatments can be programmed for variable levels and depths- meaning that the laser efficiently treats surface and deeper layer skin issues.
VIORA is a device equipped with different hand-held attachments used to perform different treatments on the skin. Some of the main skin-related issues treated with great success using the laser include:
- Acne treatments & acne scar reduction
- Cellulite reduction– painless, non-invasive treatment to reduce cellulite anywhere on your body
- Spider veins removal & stretchmark reduction
- Laser hair removal- removes hair efficiently from the face, the arms, the legs, armpits, etc.
- V-Form treatments- suitable for effectively tightening sagging skin for natural and beautiful results
- Skin resurfacing treatments- create an improved skin tone + texture and help build new collagen for natural skin elasticity
- Skin lightening treatments- help reduce dark spots on your body, sunspots, melisma, and age spots
V-Form is a treatment used with great results in tightening the abdominal skin following pregnancy or after major weight loss when skin is visibly saggy. Besides tightening saggy skin, V-Form is also highly efficient at reducing several inches around the waist, the arms, or thighs. The VIORA treatments are extremely safe, non-invasive, and painless, and no recovery time is needed. Generally, all problematic body areas are treated sequentially (treatments performed once a week, bi-monthly, etc., as indicated by the doctor).
Test the technologically advanced treatments performed with the VIORA laser for beautiful, young-looking, and glowing skin. For more information, contact Sana H Obaid, MD, and get the right course of treatment for your skin problem.