CAPD360 Insight for Notereader is a clinical documentation improvement solution in real time. Insight helps providing instant feedback to the physician or the CDI specialist, and this feedback is closely based on the tested algorithms with a high positive value. CAPD360 Insight is part of the real time intelligence line of products offered by Hiteks. It is important to mention that Hiteks as a company supports the most technologically advanced tools that allow their clients to stay in full control of the CDI Query rules. Customers can also freely create custom libraries of CDI queries for even higher efficiency.
When it comes to clinical documentation improvement solutions, there is no one size fits all available. If you would like to get access to more information on how you can implement a CDI program in your practice, you are welcome to visit the Hiteks website. The experts there will help you select the right type of program based on your needs and specific requirements. On the main website you will also have instant access to plenty of educational information regarding the world of CDI and related programs. Take your time to browse through the available sources and feel free to contact the specialists for any questions or concerns.
What is the difference between CAPD360 Insight for Notereader and other CDI workflow tools?
- CAPD360 Insight for Notereader is based on truly comprehensive coding rules
- It is also the fastest and most fully integrated EHR solution
- Multiple processing formats available
- Encryption & storage guarantee of all data exchange
- Highly intuitive configuration customization (eliminating the need to perform software code adjustment).
- Includes Pediatrics & Adult Medicine platforms
Top highlights of CAPD 360 Insight for Notereader:
- Faster query generation by CDI experts
- higher compliance for physician responses
- much faster chart review (thus reducing time spent on inefficient chart reviews)
- direct querying to physicians
- more targeted inpatient & ambulatory queries
- faster physician response thanks to summarized evidence
- automatic & prioritized real-time review by CDI specialists (labs, vitals, meds documentation).