CarePaths by Hiteks represents a robust methodology designed to create point of care decision support. It is also a surveillance and management tool with integrated EHR workflow. CarePaths has been developed by Hiteks, which is a clinical informatics organization. This organization started as a joint effort of physicians and medical informatics professionals, back in 2011. Ever since, the company is dedicated to bringing to the forefront some of the most advanced technology and people in order to assist physicians and other healthcare professionals at the point of care. The company always strives to offer reliable proactive workflow assistance systems- such as clinical documentation improvement software, clinical decision support (CDS) and computer assisted physician documentation system (CAPD).
Hiteks managed to create an extremely powerful methodology that helps improving physician reputation. The company achieved this by focusing on the ability of physicians on an individual basis to document appropriate quality and reimbursement related conditions. The main goal of the company is to truly empower health organizations and providers to make decisions that improve the quality of care provided. The main focus also weighs heavily on ensuring the justification of ambulatory and inpatient revenues.
CarePaths is a top affordable medical practice management and behavioral health EHR system. CarePahs is a management system offering appropriate assistance to a wide range of healthcare providers, including Psychologists, Physicians, Social Workers, Counselors that work in private practices, health systems and group practice systems. With CarePaths, healthcare providers will have access to one complete package that helps managing better their practice.
- CarePaths patient records- a clinical documentation improvement software– helps with clinical records, custom clinical documentation and treatment plans.
- Practice management- free claims & eligibility, scheduling, reporting & accounting platform
- ePrescriptions- healthcare providers can now easily offer prescriptions from their mobile device
- Client communications platform- Teletherapy sessions (text messaging, chatting and video options); highly secure patient messaging and patient portal
- Coordination of Care- referral portal, standardized clinical summaries & secure direct messaging
- Practice building tools- offering patient engagement tools, new referrals through Direct Network and appointment & account reminders to help with daily scheduling